Other Team Members
Other team members have key roles in supporting the Investment Committee’s analysis of potential investments, tracking performance of portfolio companies, supporting the Tennessee Fund and preparing regular reports for investors.
Council maintains an active, year-round internship program, with up to four interns concurrently working at any one time. Current and recent participants come from the nation’s top business school programs, including:
- Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business
- Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management
- Vanderbilt’s Owen Graduate School of Management
- The University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business
- Southern Methodist University's Cox School of Business
Past interns have held positions at top-tier private equity, investment banking and management consulting firms.